I keep secrets for a living.
No, I am not in the NSA, but I have less issues keeping secrets than they do and the CIA.
Keeping secrets is not hard, but it’s very easy to slip up. Here are sure-fire ways to ensure that your secret gets out.
5 Ways to Spill the Beans:
5. Tell someone else. It’s no longer a secret when more than one person knows about it. There are only a few circumstances when privilege applies to disclosed secrets.
4. Write it down. Keeping a Journal may be good for your mental health, but it also creates a record of your activity.
3. Take a Picture. Cameras on cellphones have lead to more evidence than just about any other device.
2. Get Drunk. It’s been said that “a drunk man says what a sober man thinks.”
1. Text It. Similar to #3. Text messages have done in many a secret. Not only are they very easy to send. They are easy to send to the wrong person, and come with a time and date stamp!
Matthew Thompson is a Divorce Attorney and knows how to keep a secret.
Follow the blog: BowTieLawyer
Visit the website: Thompson Law Firm
You may also contact Matthew with your family law case, question or more information on Child Custody and Divorce. (601) 850-8000 or Matthew@bowtielawyer.ms.