Everyday presents a lesson that we can take away and learn from.
Today’s “Advice of the Day” is: Know When to Shut Your Mouth.
- When the Judge Orders you to Stop Talking? Stop Talking.
- When the Other Side Agrees to What you Want? Stop Talking.
- When Your Lawyer asks you to Stop Speaking? Stop Talking.
- When you are Winning Greatly? Stop Talking.
- When you are Losing Badly? Stop Talking.
Matthew Thompson is a family Law attorney in the Hospitality State and encourages you to ‘be still and listen.’