Divorce…or a Bigger House?

Divorce...or a Bigger House?

A Realtor’s solution to a troubled marriage. More space!

Matthew Thompson is a family law attorney in Mississippi and can help if you need a divorce. If you need a bigger house call a Realtor.


Follow the blog: BowTieLawyer Visit the website: Thompson Law Firm

You may also contact Matthew with your family law case, question or concern at (601) 850-8000 or Matthew@bowtielawyer.ms

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s