Lose weight fast. This is not the type of “diet” usually recommended by Doctors, but it can free you from an unhealthy situation.
Mississippi law provides for an Irreconcilable Differences divorce process that can streamline divorce. An “ID” divorce is the quickest, cheapest and most amicable means to get a divorce. However, it is not always possible to take advantage of this type of divorce.
You and your spouse must;
- Agree to a Divorce
- Agree to all of the Terms of the Divorce Agreement (including custody, support, visitation, property division and financial terms)
The basic process is;
- File a Joint Complaint for Divorce (this begins a 60 day waiting period)
- Prepare and exchange financial Statements
- Prepare and sign the Child Custody and Property Settlement Agreement
- Prepare and sign the Final Judgment of Divorce
- Present the paperwork to the Court for approval (after 60 days of the initial filing)
So, if you need to lose weight fast in the form of your spouse, please consult an attorney and consider the “ID” diet.
Matthew Thompson is a divorce attorney and can help you lose weight fast, via divorce.
Follow the blog: BowTieLawyer Visit the website: Thompson Law FirmYou may also contact Matthew with your family law case, question or concern at (601) 850-8000 or Matthew@bowtielawyer.ms
7 thoughts on “Lose Over 180 lbs in Just 60 Days* (via Divorce)”
Reblogged this on Children's Rights.