A noted Practitioner, Professor and Author once said, “Soulmates and Unicorns live in the same zip code.” – Matthew Thompson
That is to say, that perhaps, Soulmates in the truest sense may well NOT exist, a la Unicorns. However, regardless of your belief, for purposes of this post, assume Soulmates do exist. *
The TOP 5 Things Your Soulmate Will NOT Do:
5. Physically/Verbally assault you.
4. Harm your family members.
3. Fake a pregnancy to induce you into marriage or remain in one.
2. Isolate you from all other persons/friends/family.
1. Encourage you to establish a shell LLC so that you may then purchase their dream home at your expense, placing ownership interests into their sole name and doing all of this in a fashion as to hide it from all others. All the while, said Soulmate pays no heed as to your current financial condition and whether it is what is best for you.
*Science has yet to conclusively prove that Soulmates exist.
Matthew Thompson is a Family Law Attorney and can help you part ways when you realize your Soulmate is NOT your Soulmate.
Follow the blog: BowTieLawyer
Visit the website: Thompson Law Firm
You may also contact Matthew with your family law case, question or more information on Child Custody and Divorce. (601) 850-8000 or Matthew@bowtielawyer.ms.
One thought on “SOULMATES do NOT do the Following; The TOP 5 Signs that you have NOT found your “soulmate””